PETAL & BIRD BLOG
-Follow the adventures of Petal & Bird and her Paper Flower Bouquets-
Hello and Welcome to my blog all about my adventures in paper flowers and paper flower bouquets. Please click on the articles below to read more about my work. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
On the 21st November I taught my first paper rose workshop. After 11 years of teaching I wasn’t expecting to be that nervous but teaching something developed from scratch and showcasing my own skill and not on a ‘syllabus’ was a special moment for me, and the excitement was there!
Celebrate the first year of marriage with bespoke and original first paper wedding anniversary gift ideas from these amazing UK based creatives. Supporting small independent businesses that will provide you with personalised, handmade and unique anniversary gifts using the theme of paper that you can treasure forever
Amy and Chris married on the 16th August 2018 at Three Choirs Vineyard, Hampshire. A beautiful couple in an equally beautiful setting and with Petal & Bird wedding paper flowers. Captured by Tom Langford from Weddings by Tom
Looking to add a splash of colour to your wedding day then check out this rainbow bridal shoot featuring Petal & Bird rainbow paper flowers bouquet.
Are you looking for the perfect gift to celebrate your first year of marriage together, your Paper Anniversary? Or looking for a lasting keepsake to remember your special day by?
A few months ago I saw an Instagram story from one of my favourite wedding photographers, Photography by Vicki. She was looking for suppliers interested in collaborating on a future photo shoot…
I was honoured to be asked by Jan Knibbs of Atelier 19 in Cheltenham to design and create some paper wisteria for her new summer window display. I of course jumped at the chance…
The 6th May 2018 was a beautifully hot and sunny Sunday of the bank holiday weekend and it also marked the first wedding fair for Petal & Bird showcasing my paper flowers at WedStock…
I love flowers and nature and always have done. Some of my earliest memories are playing in my Mum and Dad’s garden, investigating/eating the daffodils in the flower beds…
Follow my story
- Paper Rose Workshop November 22, 2018
- First Paper Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas from UK based Creatives October 11, 2018
- Amy & Chris- Real Wedding Feature October 3, 2018
- Rainbow Bridal Shoot September 13, 2018
- Paper Flowers on their wedding day by Petal and Bird August 22, 2018
- Paper Anniversary Celebrate your First Anniversary with a Bouquet Recreation June 19, 2018
- CREATING A PAPER RAINBOW June 5, 2018
- Paper Wisteria Window for Atelier 19 June 1, 2018
- Petal & Bird at WedStock by the Lake May 9, 2018
- Why Choose Paper Flowers from Petal and Bird over Real Flowers… April 18, 2018